It's hot. It's very hot. And there is no breeze.
1. easy, quick dehydration (plants & humans)
2. easy, quick irritability (mostly mommies & toddlers)
3. complete and utter laziness
I've not been 'inspired' to write on the blog, so I'll just give a quick update:
Top 5 events of the past few days:
1. We are holding a Vacation Bible School next week for English speaking families. I'm really excited about all the possibilities, even though it is apparently a 'new concept' to some of our church members.
2. We have visited the cities of Valencia and Alicante like good tourists.
3. We celebrated the Fiesta de San Juan. It's a local holiday where they light bon fires on the beach and jump into the sea at midnight. No one had the same story as to why they do these things, but I will say it was a lot of fun!
4. God provided a new washing machine and refridgerator! Our washing machine had stopped emptying out water and our fridge stopped being cold, so through much prayer and the provision of International Project funds we have working machines!
5. Bram had prize day, aka: graduation day. We watched him walk across the front and recieve his graduation story book. I did cry. Afterwards Bram said "Mommy, the man with a tie shook my hand!!"