"So, you've given up on the blog?" he says.
"No, what are you talking about?" she casually responds while clicking through facebook photo albums.
"Well, are you just not feeling inspired to post anymore?"
"No. What do you want me to write about??"
...ok, so I clicked through a few more photos before coming back to post....
So, here's a list of 10 things I've learned this summer: (in random order)
1. Vinegar really does keep away mosquitoes.
2. Air conditioning is a blessing not to be taken lightly.
3. Dresses keep you much cooler.
4. God is bigger than any financial crisis.
5. God is in the details.
(including perfect timing for you to make it downstairs so they don't tow away your only vehicle)
6. I would much rather have a donut for dinner. Don't tell my boys, it'll ruin my reputation.
7. Friends are a necessity and a blessing for sanity purposes.
8. Sand really does get into EVERYTHING.
9. When the temp is above 95 and the building's turned the water off, it's great having friends who let you use their pool.
10. Vacations seem to happen just when you need them. (our's: next week!)
Side note: Burgos & Palmanova are both quite a distance from our town. But I'm sure your prayers for both of those cities as they recover from the bombings is greatly appreciated.